Once again, we have a community evaluation. This is the same as last time, it's in the review queues.
Head here to participate.
Since the new queues don't really provide the option to add eval-specific comments (unlike the old method), I'm setting up this meta post as suggested by the community team.
Feel free to post your thoughts on the eval questions as answers/comments here. There's no specific form to the answers, you may write one-answer-per-question (slightly clutter-y, though), or just keep all your opinions on all questions in one post. If you want some ideas as to what sort of comments we're looking for, read the old eval and its comments.
Here's a list of the questions (so that you don't have to go back and look for them), numbered for convenience:
- Where can I find a downloadable spreadsheet of element properties?
- Why does the conversion of SO₂ to SO₃ require high pressure?
- What is the process for purifying KOH?
- How does the litmus pH indicator work?
- Lennard Jones liquid vapor phase transition
- Ambiguity synthesis
- What makes Coke acidic?
- Calculating heat capacity of a calorimeter
- What is a 'Trace Crossing'?
- Why are nitrogenous hydrocarbons sometimes colorful?